Community Service Officer
Our community service officer is to provide a service delivery of safety, crime prevention, public and media relations components to the community in the community. Norman King has been tasked with responsibilities such as....
- Participating in radio and television interviews and educational messages.
- Designing exhibits and displays.
- Participating in committee meetings whether it be for family violence, dinking and driving, child abuse prevention and so much more.
- Participating in Akwesasne Mohawk Police Service displays for police week and career days.
- Developing and maintaining positive media relations within the policing service area.
- Attends district briefing meetings/seminars for community services officers.